Alpine Farms Wholesale customer registration and information
ORDERING, DELIVERY, & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- 24 piece or $200 minimum order
- You do not need to order in full case quantities, we will custom pack your order based on your needs
- Orders are due a minimum of two weeks in advance of pickup or ship date, firm.
- Order early for best availability and shipping scheduling
- Custom sizes/pieces are available, but may require extra time, please contact us for a quote
- Mon-Fri from 8am to 4pm
- Saturday 8am-Noon
- Closed Sunday
- Evergreens are loaded unboxed in bales.
- Boxes and bows are available on request for a fee.
- If you need directions or help assessing what size of vehicle to bring, please contact us.
- Washington State Customers please bring a copy of your Reseller Permit or Exemption Certificate, or sales tax will be charged. If you are unsure of whether your permit is already on file please contact us.
Delivery is available in Western Washington area for a fee, and if minimum order quantity is met. Please contact us to inquire.
- Orders are sent in large case boxes via FedEx. Items per case vary from 6-12 pieces, we will custom pack your order in the most efficient manner.
- Larger orders or orders with oversized items are palletized and sent FedEx Freight or other LTL carrier. If you are interested in a full truckload we can assist you in finding a carrier.
- Fees: $5 per case boxing and handling fee, $45 per pallet
- 50% deposit due at time of order, balance due on pickup or ship date
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, M/C, Discover, and American Express
- No terms given on the first year of purchase
Receipt of Items:
- When your wreaths and greens arrive count your order immediately, store in a cool dark place, and report any order discrepancies within 48 hours. Late claims cannot be honored.